Glimpses of Europe
6 Nights 7 Days
Paris (FRANCE)2N, Brussels (BELGIUM)1N, Heppenheim (GERMANY)1N, Lungern (Switzerland) 2N.
Day 1 : PARIS
Upon arrival at Paris, transfer to hotel. Dinner in an Indian Restaurant.
Day 2 : PARIS
After breakfast, we proceed for city tour of Paris where we drive past various sites – Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Champs Elysees. Later, proceed to visit the wonderful architectural marvel – EIFFEL TOWER (2nd level)!Dinner in an Indian Restaurant.
Day 3 : PARIS - BRUSSELS
After breakfast, proceed to Brussels’ orientation Tour of Brussels main attraction European Parliament, MannekenPis, Cinquantenaire Arch, Art Nouveau and Victor Harta the Grand-Place and the Atomium, The Royal Military Museum & the Museum of Musical Instrument.
OPTION to enjoy Mini- Europe - the only park where you can have a whitlestop tour around Europe in a few short hours.
Dinner in an Indian Restaurant
Day 4 : BRUSSELS - HEPPENHEIM
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Heppenheim.Dinner at an Indian Restaurant.
Day 5 : HEPPENHEIM – SWITZERLAND via BLACK FOREST
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Switzerland. On the way drive pass the famous Black Forest Region of Germany. Later, we take a trip to Cuckoo Clock factory. Then we proceed to Schaffhausen to view the Rhine River falls – biggest fall in the continent of Europe (Boat Ride on your Own).
On arrival at Switzerland, evening free to explore Switzerland. Dinner in an Indian Restaurant.
Day 6 : : SWITZERLAND
After breakfast, OPTION to proceed to Mt. Jungfrau; a beautiful scenic drive ascend to Jungfrau in the rack rail (the only rail to reach the height of 11000 feet).
OR Day free for leisure. Dinner in an Indian Restaurant.
Overnight - LUNGERN
Day 7 : DEPARTURE- MOUNT TITLIS
After breakfast, Check-out & proceed to Engelberg, the base of Central Switzerland’s highest mountain. Enjoy cable car rides on the way up to Mt Titlis. After that, we proceed for the city tour of Lucerne visiting the famous Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge and beautiful Lake of Lucerne.
Departure to airport for return flight to India with beautiful memories
- On tour Guests are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter's ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- 1 LITRE DRINKING WATER PER PERSON PER DAY
- Tour Leader Throughout the tour.
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Coach.
- Day 01: Paris Airport.
- Day 07: Switzerland Airport.
Tour Type : Glimpses Of Europe
Hotels, Restaurants and Meals
Hotel Category :3stars.
Meal Type : Continental B/F , Indian Meals.
Special Meal : Jain Meal Available(No Onion Garlic),Baby food Available.
Journey : Airlines/Roadways/Rail/Cruise
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- Insurance upto age 59
- Entire road journey by a/c coach
- Accommodation in 3 star hotel on twin or triple sharing basis
- Meal Continental breakfast & dinner
- Hindi/English speaking tour leader/manager throughout the tour
- Visa assistance
- GST @ 5%
- Tip of Euro 3 per person per day
- Extra charges / expenses of personal nature like laundry, mineral water, telephone charges or any other charges not mentioned in inclusion
- Optional Tours
- Transfer for client joining or departing from any other route
- Any entry fee, boat ride and shows not mentioned in the itinerary
Nights : 2 Hotel Ibis Gonesse/Ibis Style Paris Velizy/Similar
Nights : 1 Hotel Ibis Charleroi/Wavre/Similar
Nights : 1 Hotel Starken burger/Michel/Similar
Nights : 2 Hotel Ibis Baden Neuenhof/Lowen/Similar
Note : Under unavoidable circumstances Hotels are subject to change, in such condition substitute hotel of similar category is provided.
Q 1 : What is the size of a group ?
Ans : Group size can be as low as 15people.Depending on the Destination and upto 50 people per group.
Q 2 : What if I am a solo traveller and want to travel in a group?
Ans : Yes, you can travel with the group. But the rates might be considerably on higher side.
Q 3 : Can I extend my stay at any destination?
Ans : No you can not extend the stay at any destination except the last destination on itinerary, but you have to inform 30 day in advance before the tour departs .
Q 4 : Can individual in a group depart from different location?
Ans : Yes. You won’t be eligible for any discounts and perks.
Q 5 : What does quadruple or triple sharing means?
Ans : Quadruple sharing means 4 pax will share the same room. Whereas triple means 3 pax in one room.
Q 6 : Can you help me only with hotel bookings?
Ans : Yes ofcourse. You can mail us your details on our email id. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q 7 :Can I pay on the spot for any optional tour?
Ans : No. We strictly don’t except payment on tour. You need to pay well in advance
Q 8 :Do you assist for new passport or visa service?
Ans : Yes, we can assist you .
|61 to 90 days or more from date of departure||GREEN ZONE - Only booking amount will be deducted|
|31 to 60 days from date of departure||BLUE ZONE - 50% of the holiday cost will be deducted|
|0 to 30 days from date of departure||RED ZONE - 100% of the holiday cost will be deducted|